Ball Machine Policy
Work on your stroke by signing up for this surprisingly affordable program.
The ball machine is a sophisticated piece of equipment that when in use poses a heightened level of risk of injury. To address this concern the following procedure is to be followed.
1) The ball machine is for the use of GTC members only (no visitors may use the equipment).
2) Completion of a training course is required for all individuals who wish to use the ball machine.
3) Independent use is restricted to trained adults 18 years old and over.
4) A trained adult, in attendance, must supervise youth.
a. NOTE: Minimum age requirement is 14 years of age.
5) The ball machine will be kept in a locked shed in the GTC member’s clubhouse area.
6) Numbered keys will be issued to trained adults upon request.
7) There is a $75.00 fee for each key issued (NO refunds).
8) The sign-out sheet must be filled in, each time, for all ball machine use.
9) All ball machine use is at the user’s own risk.
If using the machine with another person, ensure that no one is standing directly in front of the machine while you are setting it. Balls come out at a high speed and will cause injury to the person standing in front of it.
At the end of usage, please return the machine to the shed and plug it in so that it will be ready for use by the next person. Lock the shed. The shed key cannot be duplicated so please don’t lose it. Please do not give the key to any other member who has not received the training.