With the Ontario Government's recent announcement, Niagara has moved into Stage 2
of the Action Plan in response to COVID-19. The GTC Executive Team has developed
a Plan of Action to move the club from Stage 1 to Stage 2 safely and this plan was
approved by the Town of Grimsby. Please click on the Phase 2 Reopening Guidelines
found on the GTC home page for further information about Phase 2.
Court Booking Remains Mandatory
● A key part of the detailed plan is to ensure we always know who is on the
courts. This supports accountability and contact tracing (booking a court is the
only way to play)
● Only members who sign up will be allowed to play!
● Please read the Court Booking Instructions found on our website and on
GigaSports to learn how to book a court
Phase 2 Club Hours (Available for Members to Play):
• ALL Courts are available from 7 AM to 9 AM and from 4 to 11 PM
• On Weekends and Long weekends ALL Courts are available from 7 AM to 11 PM
• New for 2020 - during the week from 9 AM to 4 PM courts 1 & 2 are ONLY available
• From 6 – 9 PM on Mondays and Tuesdays, ALL Courts are assigned for the following: o Mondays will be reserved for Ladies only
o Tuesdays will be reserved for Men only
PLEASE NOTE: As per the Town of Grimsby, no member is to play on court 3 & 4 from 9 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday excluding holidays! Tennis Courts are open for CLUB MEMBER access only.
• Membership Application Forms can be found on our website
• Any new members can contact Nadia (Membership Director) at for further instructions and obtain a
• Prices have been outlined in the application form, as well as our website. With
lower expenses for the 2020 season, we have been able to pass some of these
savings along to our members.
Of note, group lessons (including Beginner Lessons) and a modified Jr. Program are
being considered and the Executive team will provide you with information as soon as
possible. Updates can also be found on the Grimsby Tennis Club's Facebookpage.
Thank you to all members for your patience and understanding as the GTC continues to tailor its season under COVID-19 protocols. The COVID-19 protocols set by the Club
are mandatory for all members and must be followed.
The Town of Grimsby reserves the right to withdraw their approval (and lock the
gates) if any of our membership do not follow all the guidelines in our detailed plan. Please be respectful to others and follow the protocols set in place by the
Executive Team. We all want to be able to enjoy some tennis!
On behalf of the GTC Board of Directors, we truly appreciate your support.